• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Millenium Lure Rattlin Shad wreaks havok on Bemidji walleye!!

GullGuide

Hey all,
I'm not trying to pimp these lures on ya, but spent the weekend pulling cranks on Lake Bemidji. The Millenium Lure Rattlin Shad in the Look Alike Red Ear Perch and Shad pattern was absolutely deadly! We long lined them about 150 feet back along the weedline and held on. The fish just slammed these baits!
If you get a chance, try them out, you won't be dissapointed.

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail

Intersting choice of lures Gullguide. I can't say I have given the Rattling Shad a big workout for walleye. What made you go with a lipless crank for walleye. The weeds? Lots of fun I bet.ScottS

We just decided to try something new and the Rattlin Shad was the first thing that came to mind. It was the smallest size.
Also, it ran about as deep as a #5 Shadrap which we also used. The weeds did not factor into our decision at all since we were running the outside edge.

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail

GullGuide

You were in the area and didn't let me know?? I'm hurt, maybe next time. It would be fun to meet sometime.

Take care!
Chris

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

You can see the Rattlin Shads in the Crank section at:
http://millenniumlure.com

For the few that have been using them, they have been ultra-hot lures this spring/summer. They're especially good on Rivers, but work very nice on the Lakes as well.

Not too mention they cast as well as they troll.