• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fingers crossed Karen comes home today!

My daughter should be released late afternoon and will need our help at home for a while. Therefore, I will be off work from 15 to 22 Jan 10 taking care of the baby as she rests and gets back to feeling good. Positive signs yesterday as Karen walked down a few corridors in the hospital with Rosa and Heather. cool The no lifting thing is the key to her getting better sooner plus rest. I want to thank you all for the support you have given me and my family. I will not forget it.. Thanks guys!

Nate - Wanted to do Lake George the 22nd but will have to use a wait and see approach. I will let you know.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hi Tim,

is there anything I can do? Please PM me when you get a chance.

Karen is in our prayers as are you and your family Tim.

Thanks for offering Rick! My Mom and Dad gave here some money for the newer car and Frank offered as well to help. wink Karen is so excited as she's working on insurance today from her hospital bed and all the insurance stuff from the accident has gone fantastic, everyone has been great! She is super psched up to come home and that's the way she should feel going into this recovery. Kids are resillient even at 23 and has donea remarkable job as a single Mom with Ceceilia were very proud of her..

Thanks so much everyone for your kind words and support. Y

Well the doc didn't get to see her til 6 p.m. last night and he wanted her to stay another night. Karen said that was fine but to sign her paperwork out for this morning @ 11 a.m., she's a tough kid but she wasn't taking being cooped up any longer. She has n't seen the baby since Saturday. I'll be off all next week to chip in and looking forward to it. What are Dads for right... Thanks again everyone for thoughts and prayers were definitely heading in the right direction.

fishman31 - Nate I may have to bough out of the King trip will see.. I'll keep you posted..