• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

No Thread?!?!?!?!

lawdog

I think it was either going to be the Packers or the Cardinals to take the Vikings down. So I guess if the cowboys can't the cardinals will just have to do it.. Because they won't get a chance to even play my COLT'S. HA! HA! HA! HA!

If your colts can make it by the Ravens that is!!!

I think it was either going to be the Packers or the Cardinals to take the Vikings down. So I guess if the cowboys can't the cardinals will just have to do it.. Because they won't get a chance to even play my COLT'S. HA! HA! HA! HA! [/quote

I just happen to be in Indy this weekend to visit my daughter and hubby. Neither care about the " FILLIES" One is a Cowboy fan- the other a Viking. Daughter and I are going to game wearing VIKING shirts. She happened to get a couple of tickets. Son-in-law is a cowboy-should make for a fun weekend.

and packer fans wouldnt know a skinny chick if she bit them in theres

That's right....cause things miraculously change when they cross that magical river. It's like they're on different sides of the world.

BTW...I've seen plenty of BMWs on this side of the river grin

You're right. What is it up to 45, 50 years now?

viking-trophycase.jpg

LOL...Zambo doesn't have a clue! Do you think the fans brag about championships from the Cowboys, Forty Niners, Steelers etc.? Another "Missing Ring" special might be on shortly for the purple! wink IF...IF...IF...HOPE..HOPE...HOPE Better get it done this year Vikes!!

Thanks for putting up the Rodgers stats.....he has an awesome future ahead of him. Zambo would love to see him in purple, but it's not going to happen. The future is TJACK sick

Originally Posted By: Cooter
You guys wouldn't know what a trophy case is if it reared up and bit you in the arse. grin

Aside from missing 3 Lombardis, it is more full than the Pukers. We didn't have a 20+ year bad stretch.

Being tied with Buffalo for the worst SB record is a bad stretch Zambo! sick

If the Vikes get to the BOWL and they lose, how many are going to want someone fired. If they would win then some coaches would be great. Now who should be fired ahead of this week end? Let,s not play Monday morning QB.

childress should get the can regardless of the outcome this sesaon. he is a terrible coach if the vikes would not have picked up #4 this thread wouldnt even exist or nor would the game sunday..

The Steelers coach should be gone. Won the Super Bowl last year -didn't make the play offs this year ---- GOOD BYE

Vikings:The Vikings have the 2nd highest winning percentage of any NFL team.

Division championships (18)

NFL Central: 1968, 1969

NFC Central: 1970, 1971, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1980, 1989, 1992, 1994, 1998, 2000

NFC North: 2008, 2009

Packers:

Division championships (13)

NFL West: 1936, 1938, 1939, 1944

NFL Central: 1967

NFC Central: 1972, 1995, 1996, 1997

NFC North: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007

Jeepers, 4 of the Div Titles the Packers won were before the Vikes were even a franchise. Who has had the more successful team over the years? I think you all know the answer to that.