• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
hoggs222

Best place to purchase 12v Vex style battery???

I bought a 12v battery from Cabelas and it lasted about a month. (Bought it last year, so I can't return it.) Where can you get the best battery for the buck? I need to buy a couple of them.

Vexi in Bloomington moves a ton, so you know their fresh, and charger is included, mine last year was around $50.00 still going strong...(I hope I can say that?)

You can find some good deals on the big auction site.

13.75 w/free shipping is tough to beat for a 7amp/hr

Dtro,

I just checked the e auction site and the best price I can

find is 35.

Need a hint. Thanks.

tweed

Our local bait shop owner told me he bought 2 dozen from a guy at the fishing show for 8.99 and sold them for only 15 bucks! they were 8 or 9ah batteries too! He sold all of them in a weekend.

Using the weaker battiers works ok but the vex ones hold a charge so much better. Spend the extra money and get the charger with it is well worth it in my opion. They also seem to last alot longer over the years then the more generic 12v you can get

Strikemaster's newest news letter had em in there for 20 bucks. 12v 9ah. i'd check there web site.

here fish 101 it is actually $24.50 not $20.00. these are the batteries they use in their electric auger so I would have to believe they are the 9 amp 12 volts but the newsletter didn't state that.

I prefer the Battery Minder to recharge my 12V gel cells. I rigged up a little harness for charging 4 batteries at a time (so I can do my gels, my motorcycle battery, and any other 12V battery I like), and it maintains them beautifully while also removing sulfation. It looks to be a step above any "standard" charger that comes with a battery, though I'm no expert.

I ordered an 8 Ah battery from Cabelas for $14.99. It works as well as any other gel cell battery I have owned. Granted I have only had it about a month.

I checked a couple "battery" stores and they wanted over $30 for the same battery.

no I guess I didn't give it much though when I saw them there just saw the price sorry

Amp..question....do you know if they are 7ah, 8ah or what?

Thanks,

tweed