• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

anybody fish strike king rage craws

woodchuck909

I use the rage tail shad and toad and absolutley love their effectiveness on top water. The only downside is the tail rips fairly easy after just a few fish. Thats a bummer when you take their cost into consideration. I most likely will use the craw texas rigged with heavy bullet sinker to punch through pads of millfoil this coming year though. Heard good things.

Hiya -

I used 'em a little last year. Kind of remind me of a craw Mann's used to make in the 80s that had swimming legs. I did like them on a football head when I used them. I don't t-rig craws much but I bet they'd be great for that too. They did seem fairly durable.

I like Chigger Craws but they do tear up fast. Paca Craws are still probably my favorite, especially since you can stuff an Alka Zeltzer in the hollow body.

cheers,

Rob Kimm

I used them ALOT last year...I really like the Craws for a trailer on a swim jig...I used the Chunks for this too but had way more luck with the larger profile Craw. Bama Craw is my favorite color...they really move some water and look fantastic on the fall.

They worked really well for me this year using them with a punch skirt and a tru tungsten weight. Caught alot of big bass last year punching through the milfoil with this setup. My only problem is that the pike love them and they claws are not very durable. I bet that I spent $150 last year on these alone.