• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota Line Class

vidnovic

Official state records are for heaviest by species. No state line class records are kept. The line class world records are kept by the Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame and by the IGF.

I saw a list of the line class records for Minnesota a few years back. Can't seem to locate one now though. Does anyone know a site that list the current Line Class records for the state? I'm still looking. TYhank you..

Also check out the Minnesota Master Angler program. Offers recognition and awards for trophy size fish in every species. Complete info on the Master Angler program can be found at the Minnesota fishing hall of fame HSOforum, listed on page 64 of this year's reg. book. www.minnesotafishinghalloffame.com

(I'm qualified with a trophy Rock Bass...woohoo!... smile.gif )

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

In the early '80s I caught a rock bass at Leech Lake that went 2.25 lbs on the resort scale (said to be certified). No one even suggested it might be a state record -- which it would have been then, and it would be still standing. (Altho I'm sure some of you have caught them equally hefty, if not more so. Who checks rock bass records?)