• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

More Streamline Please

The NY board is getting hard to decipher as far as im concerned. Lots of "new" topics lately than could just go in the Ice Reports and Ramblings thread. No problem with haveing a Weather thread or even an Oneida thread but it has gotten a little crazy...

I may delete a bunch of stuuf in an effort to organize things, dont be offended. grin

My computer is on the fritz...sorry Dark Cloud!

I tried being funny, but I am not smile I couldn't finish my remark...which probably is for the best whistle

I agree my friend...keep things on task!!!

Take care and be safe...safety first always stay on task!!!

AW

Originally Posted By: salmonseeker2
I second that motion!!!

From what your girlfriend says...you only have a second motion...then it's money shot in your sock cry

NOT FAIR AW is off topic.... BOOT him off!!! See it's comments like that that mess up the whole thread AW!!! Dang sox fans..... no class, i tell ya what!!!

and hey some of us are young enough to get more then one motion a month AW!!! ha ha he he

you miss me i can tell smile

SS2...I always miss you crazy

When are you going to stop texting & blowing up cell phones and get the dust off your rods...both, I guess shocked

There are fish to be caught Jimmy...well, fish are safe with you on the ice. Did you ever get the "Signature Yankees Ice Rod" yet. A-Rod looks great in the Team True Blue suit crygrin

Hey I have a cell phone and use it.. what can i say, there are lots of lovely's out there that want to chat with the salmon!! smile podonkidonk baby!!

And i will be out this weekend again my friend... where are we going??

and I will look for that a-rod-rod..... you want one too

OMG Frank... I was being nice and leaving you out of our convo..... couldn't help it could ya...... ha ha hehe

at least my man hood is kept in state with me at all times... not in a teenie weenie glass jar on a fireplace mantle in Delaware, with a label that reads .....

"Break if you have no other options what so ever, and all the batteries don't work in your toy anymore"

and now you attack my lady??!! Ah yes quite the man you are and she isn't even a member of this site!! Is that your little finger you are holding . . . oh wait that's no finger . . . Kyle, you want to jump in here and talk about nimble fingers and his cell phone?

See what you did kyle... ruined it.....I'm gonna use your pointy head to drill my holes tomorrow!!

20 Dollars a day my ash!! make ya a deal i won't tell anyone you sit in your cubicle and spank your monkey to pics of the Bee gee's, you troy flame boy.

PS, Can't wait till tomorrow, should be a good day buddy!! smile

Lovelys!!! . . . oh pull leeees . . .get your hand off your man hood and use it on an auger . . .

Franky...pull theeese whistle

You can't use an auger because you are too busy changing all your differen't Kastmasters in 6.5 FOW with 4.5 feet of weeds blush

CAll Franky???

See what you did kyle... ruined it.....I'm gonna use your pointy head to drill my holes tomorrow!!

20 Dollars a day my ash!! make ya a deal i won't tell anyone you sit in your cubicle and spank your monkey to pics of the Bee gee's, you troy flame boy.

PS, Can't wait till tomorrow, should be a good day buddy!! smile

Thanks dor the invite J-Dog mad