• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cindy Update.....Not good.

Dan97

Hi All...

It is with a heavy heart that I come to you this eve. It appears that we are not winning the war. After Cindy's last scan, the doctor told us that the cancer is still growing and spreading. It's to a point where "we should consider stopping all treatments" and "enjoying the time we have left".

For Cindy, this is not an option. She wants to live. So if any of you out there, in our extended family, have any ideas or thoughts, please email me at the address below.

We're grabbing at straws here folks, we're running out of time and money, so anything and everything you may think of would be greatly appreciated.

Your friends always.....

Cindy & Dan

------------------
[email protected]

I don't know the type of cancer you're dealing with, but I do have a personal friend who is an oncologist that I would be happy to recommend. He is one of the leading doctors in the country in his particular field and I'm sure he would at least be able to give you some advice or more. Shoot me an email @ [email protected] and I will forward you his email address.
In the meantime I will continue to pray for both of you.

I am so sorry. The only "advice" I can offer is to look up IMPATH (www.impath.com). They are a biotech firm whose business is tumor registry, and they maintain a huge database that tracks which treatment regimens are most effective for specific tumor types. I doubt you can get to them directly, as they are a service for doctors' use. But perhaps they can provide you with a list of doctors in the area who utilize their services.

Other than that, I think the Mayo suggestion is a good one.

My thoughts are with you.
FishGirl

Howdy All...

We have found a ray of hope. A facility in Illinois has agreed to look at Cindy's case. From what I have heard they have done some wonderful things. We are all praying they may be able to help Cindy.

Cindy and her mother will be leaving tomorrow for Illinois. I must stay behind for the time being due to my own mother being ill. As soon as mom is stronger, I'll be heading out myself to meet up with them at the clinic.

We really appreciate all the love and prayers we have received thus far but I must as you all again. PLEASE... Say a little prayer for my girl? And for her new doctors?

Thanks to all!!!!!

Cindy & Dan

------------------
[email protected]

You got it, prayers are on the way. A ray of hope could be that miracle you've been looking for. Now let's hear from the rest of the FM family. C'mon, let Dan and Cindy know you're still out there for them (I know you are).
Keep your faith, don't give up hope.