• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Infiltrator spinners

Cliff Wagenbach

Yesterday I received an Infiltrator Walleye spinner kit in the mail.
I tied up a few spinners and my clients and I used them today under tough wind conditions .
We drifted using the Infiltrator Spinners with minnows and crawlers as bait.
We caught over 60 walleyes in 6 hours!!
These spinners are simply amazing!!
They work at such a slow retrieve it was hard to believe.
If you haven't tried them yet you should.
Cliff

------------------
Cliff's Guide Service
CliffsGuideService-LakeVermilion.com
Lake Vermilion
Phone: (218) 753-2005

[Editor's Note: You can see them at http://fishingmn.com/sportgood.html ]

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 06-21-2002).]

pwaldow123
i got it for father day i did told wife that i want it for father day and i was surpise she did ordered it and we did use it on father day and WOW my wife, 2 year old and i did caught 8 walleye under 3 hours and keep 2 i did not even use trolling i just let boat drift i alreay love it thank you for let me know about it

I had to give these a try also. I used them on mille lacs last week and was pleased. they did catch me a few but lindy rigs out produced them. I like they way they spin at ultra low speeds.

------------------
<;(((><

i have use it at aitkin area lake and i know that lake well and it will take long time to catch walleye but change everythings i use infiltrator spinning rigs and i did catch 10 walleye so i keep only dinner fish(3) wow i love it i told my friends about it ihope they order it