• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

trolling motor repair

bearberg

Anyone know where to get an electric trolling motor repaired? I have a Minnkota 812. I can get the direction to change but cannot get the prop to turn. Any ideas or suggestions?

There is place in Bloomington called MotorClinic. I don't have there phone number but they have advertised in Outdoor news. I've done business with them in the past and they seemed OK although I don't have anyone to compare them with. My 4hp MinnKota is with them now and they are backlogged 2 weeks. Good luck.

I see you are from East Grand Forks. There is a place in Fargo called Bob's Trolling Motors. He is a factory repair center and is a really nice guy. He is open from 6-10 in the evenings. Scheels is also a repair center for Minnkota.

------------------
Phyl