• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is this really Missouri?

You LUCKY DEVIL!!!!!!! I wish I could be in MN icefishing!!!!I have done it one year and I love it, nothing like driving out on a lake and having your guts start flip-flopping when you hit the ice for the first time. Where are you going, the time I went we were on LOW! It was AWESOME!

BarryG: Tell us what's going on in your part of the world. I have fished Table Rock, Lake of the Ozarks and Stockton Lake. Usually fish them in the spring and fall looking for crappies and bass. Anything going on yet?? I used to run into a fellow from Kansas and he usually fished Table Rock for a month starting about the 1st to middle of March. Always claimed we missed the good fishing when we arrive in mid-April. I am getting the itch for some open water and may head for Lake Texoma.

I will be looking to see if you have anything to report.

Mike

I read today that some guys went below the dam at Truman and did pretty good on crappies today! I haven't heard anything about Tablerock, Bullshoals, or Norfork lately. They are catching a few at Smithville and Stockton. I just read that Mark Twain opened up today at the South Fork access. We are supposed to get rain for the next few days so I believe that will muddy things up...everywhere! Our ground is saturated here, any rain will run right into the rivers, I wouldn't be surprised if we got some flooding!! Good Luck!