• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bassin on the sea

OKAY guys let's settle this once and for all. We all know which species "God made for people who don't know how to fish." If you don't remember, just ask the BASSpastor.
tongue.gif

You guys ever think about using the chat room? You can create a private chatroom using the Chat link above. It's a lot of fun and much easier than posting and waiting on the forums. Just a thought to help you out.
Jim W

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 06-19-2002).]

I've had a revelation !! After reading the thread in May about "Northern fishining with spinnerbaits" before bass opener, I realized the difference in the purpose of three different species. Trout are for sportsmen, Wallys are for anglers, and Bass are for poachers. wink.gifwink.gif <<(wink,wink)

JIM, thanks for the info, actually, me and GCJ already chat on AOL instant messaging, but we thought it would be fun to chat alittle here, so others could read too and get a little laugh or two, or mabye join in, as GEMEYE has. But if this is an inappropriate place to chat, let me know, and we will stop.

Best Fishes,

Michael Thompson

http://www.gemfishing.org

GEG, Actually, if I was a poacher, I would poach walleyes, cuz, even though they are ugly, weak, easy to catch bottom feeding rough fish, they do taste really good with a little peanut oil and fry magic!

Cheers

Cyber >< ))))("<

If you like wallys in peanut oil and fry majic, you'll love this one.

OLD POACHERS RECIPE

2 cups oatmeal
2 Bass filets
1 cup mud from the bottom of the lake
3 cups water

Bring the water to a boil, then just dump in the other 3 ingredients and boil for 3 minutes. This is especiallly good since you can't tell the difference in texture between the oatmeal and the filets, and the mud masks the bass flavor. tongue.gif << this guy's gagging because he forgot to add the mud the last time he used this recipe.

But Serioulsy Folks
I'm taking my wife to the Big Pond for the day tomorrow. She just has to experience this bite. I've caught so many up there in the last month that I hope to be so busy driving the boat, rebaiting her hooks, and most of all unhooking and releasing her catch plus taking pictures that I hardly have time to wet a line of my own.