• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing Minnesota Jackets

Rick

Hi Rick, I am not interested in a jacket at this time, but I am wondering if the site has been updated lately, or what? The responce lately has been great in terms of time, seems to be very fast as compared to earlier this year. I used to wait for what seemed like forever, and now it is almost instant. Is it just me, or am I on when no one else is or did you speed the site up a bit? Keep up the great work.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hi TNT,
I have taken action to speed the site up in January and this month as well.

Next month I hope to add more features to the Forums here as well as speed it up some more.

Thanks to all of you who purchase from our online store. I've been using that fund for upgrades.

Online Store - Click Here

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 06-27-2002).]

Are the matching thongs in yet?

Because Gullguide is getting real nervous he won't be in Full FM.com colors on his next media shoot.

Well....that’s what Jim said anyway.

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 06-27-2002).]

Hmmnnn......might be a little tough to get the entire logo a pair of those.

Not sure if the advertising value is really there, either.

Of course, I've never seen Gullguide....perhaps he's more of a looker than I've heard.

Rick, You should get that logo emroidered on some Carhartt Jackets!! I'd buy one of dem' badboys in a heartbeat, I am a little partial to Carhartt..lol

------------------
Get wet, get muddy, get birds!

I would have to agree with BemidjiDUX on that one, that is why I suggested making an embroidered patch that we can sew on because the hubby and I just bought new Carhartt's for winter and would like to sport the FM.com logo. A patch about 2x2 or 3x3 in size. But, Rick says that they're not going to be in the works for a while if at all. Oh well. The jackets sure are sharp looking though. Also, I love my new FM cap. I had my Fishn'Lady name sewn into mine across the back.

------------

Hey! Your bobbers gone! shocked.gif

I had www.fishingminnesota.com embrodered in RED on my new forest grean & black guide wear parka & bibs set. I put it on the cargo side pocket flaps & it looks purdy darn nice too Eh. The lettering shows up nice on vidio or still photos day and night.

wink.gif

I guess A "KEWL" summer jacket would be kinda nice too Eh?

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html