• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any NDSU Students on here?

Watch for the truck with the Go Sioux sticker terrorizing the birds in the Ludden area next weekend and the first weekend of Nov. Ludden Tap by noonish most days for Elsies famous pizza. Stop in and we can talk about your Bison hockey team.

------------------
IBOT's # 17 & 248

my wife goes there, does that count?
i've only been in this area for a year and it is great! all the lakes to the east, you can't beat it.
if anyone from ndsu is interested in hitting the hardwater later this year, drop a line-would be glad to meet some area FMers

I'm a current NDSU student. Freshman in Reed hall. I've been hunting the past 5 weekends. All in MN though, going on a ND hunt this weekend. It's cool to know a fellow FM is here on campus. My friend from my hometown also goes to NDSU and is on the site

i'm a second year student living in sigma chi. i just had my new icehouse set up in my room earlier today. i can't wait to fish, but i'll have to mix that in with plenty of hunting. heading back up to minot for turkeyday. i'm hoping a few small lakes next to the canadian border will be good enough to walk out on...

So what lakes do you guys fish around here in the winter? I didn't ice fish around here last year, but I decided to get some extra equipment so i can fish around here this year, the rest stays at home where i'll probably be spending the majority of my time fishing. I can't wait for the big break coming up!

rap-

check out my post "lakes around fargo". i am probably going over to minnesota more than west of fargo, but the jamestown resivoir gets fished in the winter. i am planning on checking that out and hopefully getting up to devils lake too.

Hey fellas,

I finished grad school in '02 from NDSU so I can chime in here guilt free!

Excellent fishing both East and West of Fargo. Ashtabula, Jamestown, Pipestem all have excellent fishing in them at times. As you already know, tons of lakes to the East too. Also, there's great fishing here in town. Excellent fishing on the Red and the tribs all year long. I got into ice fishing the Red the last few years from Ed Carlson. Tons of fun! Can be frustrating and there's a lot of learning to be done, but lots of fun. If you give that a shot, don't do it alone and take every safety precaution- be careful!

GO BISON!!!!!!