• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any DL reports from this past weekend?

Fished on Friday afternoon and Saturday. Mostly in Pelican Lake. Pitching cranks and jigs produced many pike and a few walleyes. Those who used slower approaches such as vertical jigging, live bait rigs with minnows or leeches and slip bobbering caught more numbers of walleye. I caught a 7 lb walleye in 4' on a slip bobber with a leech. The numbers of fish seemed to come from the wind blown shorelines if you could handle the boat.

Just joined the board, been a reader for a long, long time, and never registered. Had to.., so I could tell you about my trip to Devils. Was my first, and won't be my last. It is a phenomenal fishery!!! I caught 'eyes every possible way you could catch them. Casting Shad-Raps, trolling Shad-Raps, dragging rigs with crawlers and leeches and even slip-bobbering the flooded timber with leeches and crawlers. (That was a first for me)!!!! The weather stunk, rain and wind and more wind.., but it didn't matter. If you could get out on the water.., you caught fish. And the northerns are everywhere!!!!! Be prepared to be cut-off!!!!! GO HAVE FUN!!!! An AWESOME place to fish. We fished mostly out from the Minnewaukan landing!!!!!

------------------
You should have been here yesterday....,

Sounds great. I'll be fishing up there next Wednesday afternooon for 4 days.

I was up there june of 2002 and it was awesome fishing then. Caught most of the bigger walleyes casting shad raps. Nice eating size fish we caught jigging fuzz-e-grubs with leeches in the trees.

[This message has been edited by ifishsd (edited 06-16-2004).]