• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big wooden boat

Located in Eden Prarie MN, ship is full of holes, no trailer, needs new captain and a lot of deck hands. Has history of sinking every year, but always floats again in fall, only to slowly sink again. Please, someone, come and get it!! grin

I tink ve can disguse da bot ta look like von of dem yunk barges. Den ve can sneak er in dere and give it to dem folks in Vie-easy-anna before dey know it's our vor ship. Ya, shor data'l verk yust like one of dem trojun horseasses.

ifukenreddesyerahick for sure lol

I drove past the boat today and I must say it looks pretty beat up, I've heard rumors the boat will need a new deck hand next year. There is also the possibility the wheelman may need to be replaced as well.

Sifty

I drove past the boat today and I must say it looks pretty beat up, I've heard rumors the boat will need a new deck hand next year. There is also the possibility the wheelman may need to be replaced as well.

Sifty

A new wheel man is a must, an experienced deck hand would help also