• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fishing is still going good

The Perch and Walleye fishing has not missed a beat. The Perch seem to be going to the deep water more and more each day as the ice thickens and as travel is more. The Best Perch fishing has been the first two hours of the day, the later it gets the harder they are to catch. You will get on and off action through out the day. Most of my fish are comeing in the 36 to 40 foot of water on spikes and wax worms. The Walleye seem to still be in the 10 to 15 foot range with best luck the last hour of the day. Jigging spoons tipped with a minnow head work well, dont forget to put out tip-ups and spread then out to find the best area to fish.
Keep you lines tight

Jason Feldner
www.percheyes.com

------------------

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I'd like to welcome Jason Feldner aboard as our newest Pro Staff member.

He's a very busy guy in the Devils Lake area. He takes care of hunters as well as angler both open water and ice fishing.

Jason has promised to check in on the foums every time he gets a chance to answer questions. he will also provide a report every 3-7 days.

Welcome aboard Jason.

I was just over to Devils lake. Fished 1pm to dark on the 1st and sunup to 11am on the 2nd. Caught 34 perch in 16 feet of water in the trees. Minnows and wax worms worked. Tried bio-bait, but had no bites with it. Tried to find perch in deeper water, but I didn't have any luck with that.