• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wind

Tried fishing in the hurricane today, wasn't much fun. Wind tipped my house over and broke my heater, oooops. Not much fun when the wind is blowin 30 mph.

That's the one and only thing I didn't miss when I left North Dakota for a job in the cities. I can handle the cold without a problem but the wind in that country is nothing short of deadly. Now when the winds are 20-30mph here I enjoy the fact that they aren't 40 mph.

The wind was nasty on Saturday. That wind out of the south and the warm up really turned the perch off so things were really slow. The wind has been worse but I was out on Saturday and a couple of guys came out and had one of those ice fishing tents that you stake into the ice. I had to laugh, they had a terrible time setting that up in the wind I felt really bad. It looks like we are going to cool off for good this week, hopefully the weather can stay consistant. Good luck.