• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Report?

http://www.edsbaitshop.com/weekly.htm
here's a site with a report on it. Good luck if you get up there. Great splace to chace fish! Forgot to mention, if you have never been there you may want to consider a guide. Huge water and lottsa trees. Take a GPS with.

[This message has been edited by eyeguy54 (edited 08-13-2003).]

I been to busy to post my regular reports.

Fishing has been fantastic. I had three one hundred walleye days last week. The amazing thing is that we did this in 2 and a half hours each day. They were small in the 12 to fifteen inch range. The big ones also are there but of course not in those numbers. My clients wanted to catch fish and size did not matter. They took limits of 13 and 14's. We had times when I could not keep them baited and have more than one line in the water at one time.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND