• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Updates..

Tyler your stuff left the shop yesterday to go to Averill Park and I will need to get that ducer from ya when we fish next...

Sammy yours too and Jay's friend Brian. Lee I am holding one for you and one goes to Z's friend Tim and possibly the soon to be new daddy for the last one. cool

P.S. Joe I forgot to ask him about the spare ducer but will on Tuesday.

Good news guys Jon getting more MarCum clothing so they will restock supplies shortly and then will hit em on the hats... grin

Dave C. I will call you and let you know on the covers you asked me about after I go home at 11:30 a.m. today.

Tim, I got a MarCum question for ya...

Had my Lx-2 on the ice yesterday it started beeping once every second and seemed to toggle between 20 and 40ft modes. I brought it back inside and switched batteries just to see...now it is in demo mode and thats all I get. There is no output from the transducer....whats up?!

LX-2 doesn't have a demo mode are you sure it's an LX-2?

Check your connections first. If there solid and you tried another battery and your not hearing any snapping out of the bottom of the transducer it sounds like a bad ducer. If you do hear snapping most likely it needs factory retuning. Just contact MarCum customer service get an RMA# and ship..

Yea it's an Lx-2, owned it for 2 or 3 years now. To enter the demo mode you press and hold zoom while you turn the unit on. Now all I am getting is solid green around the whole circle.

I'll ship er in on Monday, puts a damper on the weekend.

If the transducer is not making a sound it probably is the ducer. Although the demo mode is not working which makes me also think it's a timing adjust problem to.. Anyway MarCum CS will go through the unit and get it back to you as soon as they can. There customer service is pretty good..

Cali call Jon Marshall at MarCum CS 888-778-1208 describe the problem to him it maybe an over the phone fix so have the camera right in front of you when you make the call. If you have to ship it back he will give you and RMA# to write on the box if you have to ship to the shop. Jon's probably at the shop now he get's there pretty early..

Hey Tim - the fact that you were "booted" off that other site is starting to be discussed. I was gonna copy and paste some of it for your entertainment but didn't know if the rules on this site precluded that sort of thing, etc.

Good luck if you guys venture out.

Dave don't worry about the other sites been in this game a while. You will find out very quickly on any ice fishing forum that each have there own style. I would like to think after my time here in the NY Forum that we are one to be emulated by all.

Hey Tim - the fact that you were "booted" off that other site is starting to be discussed. I was gonna copy and paste some of it for your entertainment but didn't know if the rules on this site precluded that sort of thing, etc.

Good luck if you guys venture out.

Under what thread. That's just lame and immature!!

AW

Dave don't worry about the other sites been in this game a while. You will find out very quickly on any ice fishing forum that each have there own style. I would like to think after my time here in the NY Forum that we are one to be emulated by all.
Really?