• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Kevin...

Hey kevin, how did you do weds nite. I saw you leavin the same spot i was in. I caught and released a real nice 28 in. walleye. The little guys were in there thick. Kept 4 between 15-20". Couldnt find my 5th keeper but oh well, thats fishin. Hopefully they keep hitting teh slip bobbers the way they have been.

I don't remember last night much less Wednesday night confused.gif

What kinda boat did do you have?

Was that you anchored in the coulee or on the ridge? I think I may have been casting that night in the coulee and hammered 15-18"ers. I picked a few and there everywhere else. Honestly I don't remember any particular night just the trends.

Just got back from a guide trip. Caught thirteen eyes. Had a 24, three 25.5, a 16 an 18 and seven cookie 22's. Very good.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND