• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleyes and Whitebass

Hello everybody,
My buddies and I were planning a trip up to Devils lake at the end of the month. Was just wondering how the fishings been for whitebass and walleyes up lately? Any help will be appericated.

Fished Devils on Saturday and caught one nice 23" walleye and later in the day as the sun came out and the water temps warmed, we got into the white bass on every single cast for about two hours. Then the sun dissapeared and the water temps decreased, so did the white bass. Warmest water we found was 58.7 deg.

Hello Everyone,
Went there last weekend. Caught 3 nice walleyes , 5 whitebass and a ton of northerns. Fishing could've been better, but overall had a good time. Everybody was nice and there were tons of great looking cars.

Good luck and I'll see you again