• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sweatshirts ordered - everything ships Monday..

Guys I talked to Jon.. Were not going to have a problem as far as sweatshirts but as far as MarCum hats, baseball and hockey knit, their sold out.. cry

Jay - I chatted with Brian he was on Shlong. I think well meet up on Tully next weekend.

Thanks Frank.. Todd offered up his LX-5 as well. It's great and another reason why we have a great bunch of fisherman in this forum, everyone always chips in and lends a hand.

Today the weather is nasty and I have to work next week because Tommy is off. I missed the XMAS bash at the browns backers I am going there for the game tomorrow. Taking care of some home stuff first with my daughters car is #1 priority. I'll get to fishing soon enough but thanks you two for offering..

Here's what I have from the sewatshirt shipment today..

XXL- Tuzzy

XL - Doug and possibly Frank

L - Rick and Ray and possibly Frank

So basically depending on what Frank picks I will have one L or XL, left.

Doug - I can fish Friday so if you want to get with Sammy we can all fish together somewhere and I will deliver your hoody and Sammy's MarCum. Let me know..