• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

From what I've heard there is about 1 foot average with considerably more when you hit those famous ND snow drifts. It never amazes me how high a snow drift can get with sustained 45-50 mph winds.

There are about 4 inches on the lake with drifts about 6-8. Nothing that a 4 wheeler with good tires can't negotiate. Don't take sharp turn and you will be OK. Bring a shovel if you should break through a bigger drift where houses have been collecting and piling snow.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

[This message has been edited by kevin neve (edited 02-04-2003).]

And by the way if you are looking to ride sleds. There is OK snow and the ice and the trails were groomed this week west of Minnewaukan. I don't know if the Leeds area ar the Ft Totten trails were. Sullys Hill has their X-country trails open.