• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tony Dean episode on teaching youth to shoot

I'm trying several location forums to see if anyone knows about this.

A couple years ago I saw a Tony Dean episode where a fellow was demonstrating a technique for teaching youth to shoot an air rifle. It included things like shooting ping pong balls in the grass, aluminum discs in the air etc. It was really good. If I remember correctly the guy had a system or video that he sold. I want to get it but can't find any info on it. I tried e mailing Tony but I don't get a response either on e mail or through his web site posts. I think it may not be getting through for some reason though.

Any info someone may recall or know about this, please help me out. I have a youngster that will be getting an air rifle at Christmas and I'd like them to be able to see this video.
Thanks,
ccarlson

I bet if you contact Tony he or his wife just may be able to help you out?

He may be away so it could take a few days for him to respond. If he gets it I bet he will.

[email protected]

------------------
Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson..><sUMo>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

http://ed-carlson.fishingbuddy.com

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 12-13-2002).]