• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Devils Lake Walleye Presentations

How many ways have you caught walleyes on Devils Lake this year?

I've casted cranks, trolled cranks shallow, mid and deep. Casted jigs with livebait and plastic, drifted and vertically jigged em to. Slip bobbered, pulled and drifted spinners, bottom bounced plain hooks, lindy rigged...

I've fished weeds, trees, open water, rocky humps and points. Sandy, woody and gravelly shoreline. Creek channels, sunken roads and islands.

I've fished Pelican Lake, the Flats and the Main Bay.

Fished the windy side and the calm.

.....What am I missing?.....

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND

The bite has been good. You have to keep moving to find the spot that is producing. I have a milk run of a dozen spots and it can really vary as which one is going to go on any given day. Bigger fish are harder to come by as a rule right now. Action can be furious at times for 12 - 14 inchers. Larger fish are mixed in for good measure. I'm vertical jigging both tied up and/or working structure depending on the skill level of clients. Business has been good.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND