• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best spots for smaller boats

What are some good spots on Devil's Lake for people like myself that have smaller boats? I have a 14 foot alum. boat with a 10 horse moter. I don't feel confident enough to take it out in the main lake. What are the best spots for walleye if using a smaller boat?

Thanks

Milkdud,

I've got about the same kind of rig. One of my favorite areas is around Graham's Island State Park. The boat launch there is excellent, and usually sheltered from the wind. There is good fishing and you can generally find a place to stay out of the heavy wind.

Grumpy

I don't feel confident in recommending any spots for boats such as you mentioned. You really have to be aware of the weather and be on the watch for changing wind conditions. I'm sure you are more than aware of that though. I recommend taking some time and check-out all of the public landings and fish according to the days wind.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND