• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Great time at Devil's Lake - Thanks Kevin

My wife and I fished Devil's Lake for the first time Feb 15th - 17th. We hired Kevin Neve as our Guide for the first day (which I recommend) and what a day that was. After starting to fill our SECOND 5 gallon pail of perch, my wife and I were hooked on Devil's Lake (actually we were hooked earlier). Kevin put us on fish early and the bite slowed a few times but not for long. What a day of fishing! Our Bigger perch went from 1.3 pounds to just over 1.5. Most every fish was 3/4 pound or bigger.

Kevin seemed as happy to see us catch fish as it was to catch them. It was a very positive experience and a lot of Fun!! With the 5 Bonus White Bass (four - 3 pounds+) bending the rods you never know what you are going to hook into.

We are looking forward to this trip every year from hear on out.

It took some time to get registered at this site but better late than never.

Kevin Thanks once again.... The Wife lets me know she outfished me everytime she can.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I too can vouch for Kevin.

He's a great guy and knows how to fish Devils Lake.

If you ever get an opportunity you really should hook up with him.

Well if the new house is done on schedule (maybe if it isn't) and we have the time this Summer I am sure we will be there. Maybe a 3 day trip can happen at the very least.

Two trips a year sounds good to me, I would prefer 3 or 4 though. :-)

Friends of mine are opening a resort on the north shore of the west bay this spring on thier farm. The cabins will be in trees and 200 feet from the water. It will have deluxe acomadations...kitchenette, satelitte tv etc.
They have lost most of their land to flooding. The water is literally at their doorstep.

------------------
Kevin Neve's Devils Lake Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/kevin-neve-guiding/
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 701-473-5411 or 701-351-4989
Minnewaukan ND