• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Renssalaer County-Lake Saratoga-Greenwich Reservoir Fishing Reports

Hey Corey,

Sorry i diditn get ahold of ya...i went out fishing thursday to a few spots and the fishing was horriable...the rest of the weekend I went out duck hunting and just forgot to call ya dude...sorry man. I will be home next weekend as well Thursday-Sunday and hopefully we have a better moon and presure system so it turns on! Its the last weekend of goose so i may not be fishing all of those days, but i will give you a call this week to touch base.

Kyle

Thats cool man. My MarCum bit the dust anyways and I'm not too much of a fan of fishing blind, atleast on new water. I did manage to find some real nice bluegill and crappie on my lake so that kept me plenty occupied.

Just got off the phone with MarCum earlier. I opted for the $150 upgrade to a lx-3tc w/ 2 yr warranty versus the $90 service to the lx-2 w/ no warranty. Seemed like the most economical thing to do...plus I can see what all the fuss is with the lx-3tc after staring at my lx-2 for 3 winters.

Besides not having a unit in hand right now I probably couldn't ask for too much more.