• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009/2010 Iceleaders ICEMAP! (Thanks Everyone!!!)

Jeremy airjer W

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: Was out chasing roosters today. Most of the lakes in the area are capped over, Oscar, Round, Crooked, Lobster. And I saw one brave soul or not so smart soul out fishing. I would be surprised if he was on more than 2-inches of ice.

Forest Lake and Clear Lake are starting to ice around the edges up to 30-50 feet in some places. Heard one of the lakes around Lindstrom is covered.

Clear Lake Launch - 12-05-2009

IMG00914.jpg

Forest Lake, 1st Lake Launch - 12-05-2009

IMG00913.jpg

Ann Lake (Ogilvie) is iced over. Drove to Mille Lacs....Isle Bay is covered but outside the bay was open. Wahkon and Cove Bay's were covered. Drove up the west side to the Subway and there was ice as far as I could see. No snow on it so it must have froze over last night or early this morning.

Osakis capped over by my place overnight. Took a drive around the lake this morning. Looks like it is iced over as far a I could tell.

Retired i hope i can count on you in the next few weeks to fill me in on ice thickness... Thanks Kid