• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Suggestions

My brother and a couple of buddies are coming out this weekend and are looking for suggestions for a place to fish for both perch and walleyes. Anything anyone can recommend?
Scoot

Scoot,
I was just up there last weekend and the fishing was tough going. We fished 30 feet of water and the perch were "hear and there". They haven't schooled up as I understand. Just keep moving and try to find them.
Did manage to pull a 10lb Walleye from the lake near the Towers area. We fished in and near the Towers and you should give this a shot. Also Rocky point got some Walleyes and Perch.

If you are after some nice Eyes, go to the flooded wooded areas early in the morning and at dark, approx. 10-15 feet of water. We stayed late into the night and the fish did bite nice well after dark around 8 p.m. We must have been the only one left on the lake, but we caught some fish that didn't produce during the day.