• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cool Cats Ice Fishing Gathering

Papa, Good seeing you again!

Our little cat get together got just a little bigger! grin.gif

It was good to see a lot of my good friends as well as meeting a whole crew of new ones!

I had a great day and want to thank every single one who came. Thats what made the day for me. Meeting new friends, sharing stories with my old friends and just sharing a day on the lake.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A HUGE thank you to Dennis and his hard work for putting together another successful event! A HUGE thank you to the others for donating their cookers, food, time, etc. Had a great time meeting some old/new faces on the ice.

RICK- I snook out early because I saw you filming at the event....got a little camera shy grin.gif

Here are some pictures from that afternoon of the Cool Cat event!

(I am in the first two pictures- bklimek on the bottom two pictures)

brandcat34mi.jpg

brandcat25wg.jpg

bradcat34cf.jpg

bradcat40oz.jpg

Well Dennis, this whole get together sure has grown since the first time we did this. But you have to be congratulated becuase you have done a great job. As for the fishing, once the lights went out the kitties came to play in about 24ft of water. I stayed until both boys got to land a cat each. Cody got a 2lb and Zach got a 4lb. As for the person whom I gave my spare propane tanks and the 2 lures send me an e-mail, I'm curious as to how it went after we left. (chemist 70 @ yahoo . com) remove the () and the spaces. It was nice to put more faces to names around here.

That was BP he got 5 nice kittys, me and pete were the ones that stopped by to see how you were doing when you were starting to pack up, he wanted to stay til he got some cats, so we went back and sent him your way! I'm sure if he could post here he would thank you. I will do it for him, thank you the Chemist! cool.gif

Cyb

Dennis and FM,

Thanks for putting on such a great event. Putting faces to names and meeting old friends was well worth it. Now the great food was an added bonus. I might have spent more time fishing but couldn't stay away from the food table. So instead I got the skunk, but that's fishing.

Lynn it was great meeting ya, this is Phil. If ya every want to get out again give me a buzz.

Rob and Eric,

Thanks for the ride. It was great to hang out with you guys again. Now let's not make them to far and few in between. Heck I'm thinking some time next week.

Again Thanks everyone whom put on such a great event.

I too would like to thank everyone for very good time,and food. I loved the cat fish!!!!!!! I iced one, and missed an even nicer one. I would like to thank just a few of the people I met today for the help and kind words: Dennis, Rob,Phil, Tony,Mark,these are the ones I meet personally by name. I talked to others but never caught a name. Looking forward to other events,Also would like to thank all the people(sponsers) that donated prizes,You guys all rock.

Thanks, Lynn

It was great to be outdoors, with friends, a rod (even a little bitty one) in my hand and on the ice!

Big Thanks to all our illustrious sponsors, dedicated staff and enthusiastic Family Members who made it such an awesome event! Thanks also to the Catfish who graciously impaled themselves in the lip for a big yummy feast.

Rick and Sportfisher - extra thanks for the playtime our kids shared out there.

Phil - I had great time too! Thanks for the company and for not sleeping on the way home! I'm off Wed & Thurs next week and I'd love to get out.

I really had a great time on the ice. A couple of friends couldn't make it out..I rubbed it in a little AND didn't have to embellish at all! Great meeting you Holehopper/Mrs and Jr., Lynn,Poutslayer, Matt, Dennis and all the others(I'm terrible at remembering names). Thanks for the great atmosphere from everyone there, the tasty cats and the Moose Chili!