• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have a few questions about next year regarding the voting we did at Waconia.
1.Do we have a list of lakes for next year?

2.Have any of the species been dropped?

3.What was the decision for mileage for the
Metro events.

4. What is the date for early registration?

I'll try to answer the questions from Chris - the rest will be available shortly...

1.Do we have a list of lakes for next year?

Tonka, N/S Center, and Medicine top the list

2.Have any of the species been dropped?

Yes, there will be changes regarding species (details will be following shortly)

3.What was the decision for mileage for the

Metro events.

We used the voting results to determine mileage. The top lakes voted were all fairly close, with the exception of Mille Lacs. Mille Lacs has both slot limits and distance going against it - thus was not selected.

4. What is the date for early registration?

Registration will open within 2 weeks. Last years members will have until March 1st to get a deposit down to hold their spot.

There are 2 open spots that will be available very shortly. The others will be available to members of '04 until March 1st.

I'm with Beef, we were a team last year and are interested in being a part of what you guys have going in the metro. I'm curious what lakes and what dates you guys choose. I'll keep my eyes on the site and I'm sure Beef & I will be in contact you.