• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Maryjl

SM LETS Tetonka ???

Hey Mary,
There are still openings I'm pretty sure... Email Lucky and he can fill you in on the details..

[email protected]

Your a ringer on this lake it sounds like from reading the archive posts on Tetonka... Maybe it is full after all tongue.gif

I emailed Catch'n but haven't heard anything back yet. I ran off a copy of the rules and an application. I was hoping there would be more imformation on this on here. Is it at Best Point or the boat landing? I'm heading back up to Best Point in the morning so I need to find out as soon as possible.

Thanks <><Mary><>

It's at the boat landing by the hatchery. 6:45 a.m. check-in time. I'm sure you'll be okay showing up with an application - $50 per team.

Ok I haven't got any response yet so we will be just showing up. I'll be down at Best Point if anyone has any questions or wants the application before morning. Just ask for Mary someone will point you in the right direction.
Good Luck Mary

maryjl im sure showing up will be just fine youll want to get there alittle earlier than 6:45 and talk with lucky.

see ya there
looks to be a good turn out and great weather.

------------------
Troutman72

CPR <(((<