• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metro LETS Sponsor - T.J.'s Tackle

One of the LETS metro sponsors, T.J.'s Tackle, is now open for online sales. The Magic Stiks are one of the hottest bass baits on the scene right now and Jack's Worm accounted for big fish at the Rush Lake event (Andrew). We hammered the walleye and pike on the Kgrubs a couple weeks ago, the King Grubs have a nice larger profile and are loaded with salt.

http://www.TJtackle.com

Dan nice webpage!

Is this your plastic line? Or are you just one of the major "sponcerees."

Did you design the page? It looked like you designed it and that you have your own design company.

Shoot me a e-mail to ask you a few questions.

------------------
------------------
GET-ER-DONE

Thanks taxman... I'm on T.J.'s ProStaff, it isn't my product line. Case is known nation wide. You can see how popular some of Charlie Case's baits are on Riversmallies... T.J.'s is the local dealer for this area for CASE plastics. I did design the webpage for them.

Nice job on the webpage dan! I meant to ask if you designed it yesterday when I checked it out.

Now I know where to pick up those awesome case plastics. I really like those magic stiks.

I dropped you an email a couple days back about the 22nd. Can't make it happen frown.gif but maybe in the next month or two - pool 4 smallies??