• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Statewide L.E.T.S--Dinner question

Heya guys,
Paul and I will be on vacation till the the morning of Pokegama. Paul is trying his hardest to figure out how he is going to get the meal together, so I thought I might throw this out there. How does everyone feel about using the meal allowance to order pizza Saturday night? I'm not even sure if Paul will go for it, but it may let him rest his little head.
See ya on Pokagama,
Kevin

Here's a thought going with what sheepshead said-

Why don't we just make reservations somewhere in GR and use the allowance to pay for part of it? We could do the pizza thing, I think there is one on 169, can't remember the name of it but it's on the Right hand side heading North. If I remember right they have pretty good zaa there. It would be the easiest and then we wont have to worry about the food or clean-up...LOL.

If we did this, we should call ahead and let them know we are comming. Everyone could kick in another $5 each and that should cover it I would think.

Any other ideas?

Tom is going to try to set something up with Sammy's. My buddy that did it last year will be up with me in Canada. That makes it practically impossible for me to do something for this event. I appreciate all of you understanding. Not too mention maybe I will get to do a little socializing. grin.gif

------------------
Paul
Drake Motel

[email protected]
Marcum
Otter Outdoors
JR's Tackle
Lakemaster Lake Maps

Even though I am not fishing with all @ Pokegama (had the Anoka Metro going that weekend)...

Two suggestions for GR pizza:
Sammies Pizza (in town after Cub by Kmart) Right (while heading north) / East side of 169.

Beno's on 2 East of town...

Both have great pizza and oh yea BEER!!