• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dan Wood- 2005 LETS METRO

On the topic of 2005 LETS fishing series. How are the lakes picked? How many teams are going to be involved? Will it be limited to 15 teams? I will be in next year too but I have been telling some other people about it and they like the format of how it works.
Mike

Mike,
Lakes are voted on at the end of the season by current members.

It will be limited to 15 teams I'm assuming again next year. This is mainly to avoid drawing permits and limiting lake selection. If there is a lot more interest next year, we can definitely look into it, or run 2 Metro divisions.

Bryan - I'll give you a call tonight or today sometime - been trying to catch up on things...

Dan,

Thanks for the call. I appreciate the info you provided.

Buzzsaw, I thought you were out of town???? I've got a name for us. Give me a call. Also, I will be sending you the application to sign and send off to the league for the Zumbro event shortly.