• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clearwater-Metro Event

The dirt road west of annandale is Lkae Augusta Rd..

For those of you that dont want to travel on dirt ,,, turn right at the stop light in Annandale.. Takes you around Plesant Lake to A stop sign,,, Turn Left,, If i recall correctly its # 39.... up over the hill and maybe 1/2 mile there will be signs for McBrides, BJ's, And the Waterfront.There Also is a Cemetary On the left side of the road.. Turn rightand you have bypassed the dirt road ...

I Will Hope that all of you fishing will be respectfull On your visit here ... Us locals here have honestly seen too much disrespect for tourny folks and from some of the other people on the water ,,,
So Lets All Play Nice wink.gif

Tournament Headquarters will be at B.J.'s Resort on Clearwater Lake for Sunday, July 25th.

There is a public launch west of B.J.'s just before the resort and another past B.J.'s - right turn on a dirt road (public access is marked).

Maybe somebody who has been there recently can fill in the details (I can't recall the road name in from 55). The turn off of HWY 55 is not far West of Annandale and is marked to Augusta pretty clearly (one of the first dirt roads north after Annandale). It will turn paved after a mile or so. Take that north (the first access is basically between Augusta and Clearwater). Then you will see B.J.'s on the left and the 2nd public access is a right turn on a dirt road past B.J.'s a little ways. The first access and B.J.'s you can't really miss once you find the west side of the lake, the 2nd access is in the black hole bay (if anyone has that on the map - there is a 60' hole in that bay called the black hole).

We do have arrangements with B.J.'s, so I'm hoping that we have some room on the docks to park.

The best route from the cities I've found is 55 through Buffalo, Maple Lake, and Annandale.

47b4d901b3127cceb2cdcd8ac1330000001510

[This message has been edited by Dan Wood (edited 07-20-2004).]

ATTN: METRO LEAGUE
I have a lake home only ten minutes away from Clearwater. I missed the last two events, but was at Pool 4. I am opening up my house to anyone who is interesetd in staying the night. I have room to sleep at least five to six. Your also welcome to pitch a tent if you wish. Please let me know if you are interested. I will be at this event.
Give me a call or post here if you are interested,
Mike Oneill 651-338-6211

Prefished today for clearwater on Sunday. Only got four bass all were three pounds or better. Fished for almost five hours. FISHING WAS TOUGH FOR ME TODAY. DONT forget your chainsaw to get through all the milfoil. ITS everywhere.
mike