• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Southern LETS kicks off first season

Well Sat. we'll be kicking off the first Southern Minnesots Leading Edge Tournament Series on Cedar Lake in Rice Cty near Faribault! smile.gifsmile.gif

Members there are a couple of things to remember. I'll need everyone there by 6:30 to go over the rules, and remember your cell phones. I'll have a set of rules and a list of cell #'s for each team. In the mean time it wouldn't hurt to go over the rules. If you have any questions feel free to bring them up right here or at the meeting at Cedar.

Looking forward to meeting you all at Cedar! We'll see ya there. smile.gif

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

"Team Lucky"... makes the win.

Team Lucky am 12.4 pm 5.0 total 17.4 + 2 pts for attendence 19.4

47b4d801b3127cceb0f17d186cd00000001610

The Big Fish award it goes to Paul Goettl of Team Lucky, with a 7.3 lb Northern
Pike.

47b4d801b3127cceb0f1799c6c560000001610

Camo-Marc am 8.4 pm 2.7 total 11.1 + 2 pts attendence 13.1
Troutman am 0.0 pm 4.4 total 4.4 + 2 pts attendence 6.4
Red_Ball am 0.0 pm 0.0 total o.o + 2 pts attendence 2

Order of finish and pts toward overall end of year champion
Team Lucky 1st Place finish 4 pts
Camo-Marc 2nd place 3 pts
Troutman 3rd place 2 pts
Red_Ball 4th place 1 pt

Here are some of the shots taken at the event:
47b4d801b3127cceb0f17ec52c940000001610

47b4d801b3127cceb0f17ea8adc90000001610

47b4d801b3127cceb0f17f98ed610000001610

47b4d801b3127cceb0f17ca62cf60000001610

47b4d801b3127cceb0f17d87ed7f0000001610

47b4d801b3127cceb0f1725f2c080000001610

The day was a fun time and a great day to be on the water!
Lots of fish were taken, some fish made it to the weigh-in... and some got off the line!
That is fishing.

I would like to thank all that entered and fished this tournament.
I was good to meet you and spend the day on the water.
Thanks too to all the sponors of this tournament:
John Eggers Spinners of
Catch-N Tackle Pro Staff

Matt Johnson Outdoors of www.mattjohnsonoutdoors.com (1/2 day ice fishing guide trip)

Catch-N Tackle www.catch-n.com

Bio-Bait ...live bait you don't keep alive!

It was a REEL pleasure guys, I look forward to the next tournament.
Catch-n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

Thanks for posting Dave.

Yes this was a fun event.We had a great turnout! It was great to meet everybody and put some faces to the names. We had a great day to fish as far as the weather was concerned, cool in the morning and not too hot in the afternoon. It made for comfortable fishing conditions. I would also like to thank our sponsors for this event, Catch-n Tackle, John Eggers Spinners, Bio-Bait, Fishline Radio and Matt Johnson Outdoors.

My partner and I got lucky at this one. Only one fish seperated 1st from 2nd place!
I expect the stiff competition will continue throughout all of the events. I only hope we can be in the mix at the end!
We'll see everyone at Francis! smile.gif

------------------

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Man,
it definitely looks like you guys are having fun and winning some great sponsor prizes.

For those of you wondering, you can still sign up I believe at:

http://FishingSavvy.com

You bet you can still sign up. Like Rick mention go to www.FishingSavvy.com or check out my posts on the South Central forum or the Rochester/Southeast forum. The only thing I ask is sign up at least one week prior to the event you wish to fish.
smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by LuckyFish (edited 06-21-2004).]

We are thinking of trying to make this one too - looks open as of now, unless bowhunting comes into the mix...

Scott,
For south and statewide you can sign up for individual events. Metro voted against doing this for '04.

This will be great! Sounds like we may even fill this event! Right now we have 5 teams in the league. If everyone of you did fish Tetonka we would have eleven. That would be awesome! I won't even attempt to figure out the payouts for this one yet. All I know for sure is the winner will get some great tackle from Catch-n Tackle and a free guide trip from Dennis Steele. It would be interesting if you won Dennis. grin.gif

All I need is to have the entries in one week prior to the event. That would be the 18th of Sept, being the tourny is on the 25th.
Thanks everyone for your interest. smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by LuckyFish (edited 06-30-2004).]

Oh, it's time to weigh-in ?

I've been busy looking for a sombrero. I'm still looking.

It was nice seeing all of you. I would say I had a good time, but look at my score. I guess I'm not a good Bass Man. I tend to stay in the open water.

Looking back I should have tryed the inlet.

I'll see you at Lake Francis on the 17th.

Hey Red-Ball if I got it right Francis is your lake. So I'm sure you'll be the one to beat. smile.gif

Well we are only a week away from Francis. Where does the time go? We'll see everyone there.

------------------

Hey Rip. I ran into Red_Ball scouting the lake 2 weeks ago. He has a huge head start on ya. grin.gif See you guys at the landing at 6:45 on the 17th. I'm hoping this "old guy" can stay with you boys all the way through Sept. He He

------------------

I'm thinking of going out tomorrow. Maybe check out the sunken Island? Or maybe drop shot the deep weedlines. But come the 17th I think I'll just follow team lucky around and learn all of there spots. I already know were mine are. I might as well get my moneys worth.

Good luck every one. See you on the water.

i hope thats all you guys do is drive around..
went out monday and got 2 eyes 3 northerns and 2 bass was only out from 7:30 to 11:30

should be a fun event looks to be good weather/ good luck all

------------------
Troutman72

CPR <(((<