• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS Metro - Camping @ Rush Lake

Here is who I've got for camping Saturday, June 12th on Rush Lake at Cory's.

Jighead
Balsam Lake Bandits
The Bald and the Beautiful
Walleye Wackers
New team (Mike and partner)
Bob N’ Stove Top

This is the Rush Lake west of Rush City - straight North up 35W. West Rush will be the closest access.

[This message has been edited by Dan Wood (edited 05-26-2004).]

Brian and I won't be staying overnight but we will stop by and chat with everyone and maybe grab a bite to eat if that works out.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

Lunker,
Sounds like some guys have been up, but we haven't made it to Rush yet. We may try to get up this weekend, otherwise it will be the Saturday before the event for us.

I'd be interested in hearing how everyone is doing too.. The bass and crappies should be in the spawn at event time based on what I saw this weekend. They could go quick this year if we get some warm weather over the next week or two, so it depends a lot on what the weather does. It should be a good time of year, I'm looking forward to some big weights coming in on this event.

I went up their back on May 16th with the Bob'n Stovetop team. I was really impressed with the lake, my compliments to whoever suggested adding it to the list. We caught Walleyes, Pike, and unfortunately a couple of Bass -even though we were NOT fishing them.

The size of all the fish were nice and there is lots of great looking structure to fish. It's just too bad that everything will most likely have changed between then and the tourney. I heading to Canada on Friday so I won't get another chance to pre-fish, hope everyone finds them.