• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS Sponsor Product Showcase - "Jack's Worm" from T.J.'s Tackle

I’m very excited about this new plastic bait from T.J.’s Tackle (Case Plastics). “Jack’s Worm” is a salt impregnated bait that has a new profile and a very tantalizing tail action.

This bait is brand new and we need your opinions on how effective this bait is on your waters. We are looking for a few field testers on this product.

The first 5 people from Metro LETS that contact me will get samples of this bait to test out.
All that we ask is that you provide a short report on your results.

Contact me at:
[email protected]

“Jack’s Worm”
This bait is salt injected, so it can be fished weightless similar to a Case Plastics Magic Stik or can be fished with a worm weight (pegged or unpegged), Carolina rig, dropshot, or mojo.

Here are some rigging tips on this new bait:
47b4db38b3127ccebee909d75c080000001610

In addition, this bait can be fished “wacky” style weightless or texas rigged weightless. I like to use a 1/0 circle hook wacky and a 2/0 or 3/0 EWG t-rigged.

This hot bait puts a twist on the standard weightless bait. This is sure to be something that the fish haven’t seen on your water. This bait will be available soon from T.J.’s Tackle. Contact Judy at [email protected] to order or inquire about retail locations.

Thanks T.J.’s Tackle for supporting the LETS tournament series. Your contributions are much appreciated.

Please help support those that make LETS possible.

[This message has been edited by Dan Wood (edited 05-19-2004).]

We have our five field testers. If you missed on this deal, I'll likely have some extras along at the next event.

Thanks everyone for your interest. The five people that emailed me first will be receiving the samples of "Jack's Worm" shortly. Good luck with the bait, I'm pretty sure you guys will like this one!

Please post your results and comments on this thread once you get a chance to try it out.

Just a note on the name choosen for this worm... "Jack's Worm" was named in honor of Cap'n Jack West who passed away of a stroke recently (during the time the name was being picked for this bait). He was an avid smallmouth fisherman and guide. He will be missed by a huge group of fellow smallmouth anglers along with many others. Jack will be smiling down on you all fishing with this new bait. "Jack's Worm", in honor of Cap'n Jack West.

[This message has been edited by Dan Wood (edited 05-21-2004).]