• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM get together on LOTW

Hey all, Curt is looking for feedback on a get together on LOTW. Looks like they're tenatively looking at June 19 on the westend out of Warroad. This is a great time for easy Walleye fishing over here. Iffin you have an interest in possibly heading up this way for this check the thread on the LOTW forum and add your thoughts.

fiskyknut

Fisky,

I am debating when to come up next after the opener is over with. When is the best time to get the hogs? When does the reef bite typically start?
I remember last year at this time on the 18th of may we were fishing with the pros for the pwt tourney. we pulled one big one off the reefs, but it still seemed a little early. Can you help me out because I want to put my Grandpa on a big eye.
if you dont feel like posting please e mail at [email protected]

thanks fisky

A chance to fish with Fisky! Too bad I'm busy that day, sure would be fun to follow Fisky around and learn a few things. I'll make it up there again sooner or later smile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

This is a GO! I have reserved the large shelter near the campground thru the Warroad coc, iffin it's pouring rain we have a dry spot to hangout in. Plenty of parking, fish cleaning shacks are right across the street, plugins for fryers/crockpots in the shelter. Only a 1/4 mile from the 4 lane ramps.

If you are thinking of camping you may want to get on the horn and make reservations thru the coc.

Sounding like I will be out in MI fishing Erie and Sag bay, if this trip falls thru I'll be on the LOTW though.

fiskyknut

This is a go, just a week from Saturday. The water temerature has warmed up nicely and the fish are starting to snap pretty good on Muskeg bay at a few areas. I was out Friday, Saturday and yesterday and had good fishing all 3 days. Catching them in the weeds yesterday, pretty shallow, 3-5 fow. Some dandies too!

Iffin the weather cooperates the fishing will be banner on the 19th.

fiskyknut

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Curt Quesnell!!!!

Talk about GOOD PEOPLE!!! Curt had us out fishing and no doubt it was a tough bite for LOW. However, we did have enough fish for everyone to have just the right amount of fish for the Fish Fry!!!

Meeting all of our good Northern MN FishingMN Family members was awesome!

It was great meeting all of you and best of all it was an absolute pleasure.

Thanks again Curt for all the fun YOU helped coordinate. smile.gif