• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Southern LETS Team List

Here is the Teams we have so far for the Southern league.

1 Team Lucky
2 Camo_Marc
3 Ripnlip

That is the total so far, it is a far cry from what I feel is enough to have a league! We need more teams to get this off the ground. From what I've seen there isn't much interest in a southern league. If you are interested please don't wait to sign up. We need to know soon or this league is as good as sunk!!

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

Hey, Just remember that when LETS first started there were only 2 boats at the first event.

Maybe you should can the league fee this year guys and just make it a per-event deal.

Once people fish em and see how much fun they are, the word will get out and more teams will show up more and more at every contest. Rome wasn't built in a day!!

I bet a few Metro teams and maybe even a few statewide teams would come down for an event or two. I might even do it.

Think about that and decide soon, we just have to give it time and exposure.

It's worth a try! Anybody willing to do one or two events?

Tom we do already have the per event sign up on the Southern LETS entry form.

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

[This message has been edited by LuckyFish (edited 04-23-2004).]