• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
LuckyFish

Southern LETS Team List

Here is the Teams we have so far for the Southern league.

1 Team Lucky
2 Camo_Marc
3 Ripnlip

That is the total so far, it is a far cry from what I feel is enough to have a league! We need more teams to get this off the ground. From what I've seen there isn't much interest in a southern league. If you are interested please don't wait to sign up. We need to know soon or this league is as good as sunk!!

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

Hey, Just remember that when LETS first started there were only 2 boats at the first event.

Maybe you should can the league fee this year guys and just make it a per-event deal.

Once people fish em and see how much fun they are, the word will get out and more teams will show up more and more at every contest. Rome wasn't built in a day!!

I bet a few Metro teams and maybe even a few statewide teams would come down for an event or two. I might even do it.

Think about that and decide soon, we just have to give it time and exposure.

It's worth a try! Anybody willing to do one or two events?

Tom we do already have the per event sign up on the Southern LETS entry form.

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

[This message has been edited by LuckyFish (edited 04-23-2004).]

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• So reviving a dead thread ..

The "park switch" may be the cause of the parasitic draw on some of the console equipped models, 
      it's an inexpensive switch that sends a shutdown signal to the BCM. When it goes bad the dash lights do not shut off and it drains the battery. 
      Fords fix is to replace the whole shifter assembly at around $650.00, they do not sell just the switch. 
      Here is the replacement switch with an more detailed explanation of why it happens.

Its under e bay listing 292931561061
    • I leave it behind on purpose at times..........
    • NOT in some of the places i go fishing.................AND most the time i go fishing to get away from said phone!!!!!!!
    • Sounds like a good seminar!
    • After starting out the winter with a lack of snow February is making up for it. Earlier in the week the southern half of the state received 4 to 6 inches of snow and in the last couple of days the north and northwest received from 4 to 8 inches of snow.Snowmobile trails are now open in most, but not all, counties across the state with conditions rated as good or excellent in many counties on the Wisconsin Department of Tourism's Snow Conditions Report (exit DNR). Many state properties were regrooming cross-country ski trails and ski trail conditions ranged from good to excellent. Some freezing rain fell in the south after the snow, resulting in some icy conditions in some locations. Temperatures are expected to warm this weekend, especially in the south where more rain is also in the forecast, while the north is expected to get more snow.With all the recent snow, conditions should be excellent for the American Birkebeiner Ski Race this weekend in the Hayward-Cable area. It is the largest ski race in North America and attracts thousands of skiers from all over the country and world -- skiers from 49 states and 36 countries participated in 2018 -- and draws tens of thousands of spectators to the area. .
    • I doubt it but you can call the DNR and ask. You can pull up the regs on a smart phone anyway.
    • ......The 6 packages from the first round are long-gone, so I am brining up another batch. Ended up buying an entire case of butts (@ $1.18 per #) from Sams. I am going to do 3 butts - one with High Mtn buckboard seasoning and two with another dry brine consisting of Tenderquick, brown sugar, garlic salt, and black pepper. I always like getting to the raw ingredients of spices versus relying on someones "magic rub". If it goes badly I will revert back to the HM cure. As an added note, I also picked up a $20 loin that I put HM cure on to experiment with some Canadian bacon.... Will check back in 10 days or so!  
    • if thats the case i hope there printing water proof versions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant keep mine nice and tidy in the cab of my truck!!!!!!!
    • Have not heard this. Why just a boat? It needs to be in some peoples buckets to so when their 500 fish over their limit they can't say I no know, I no know? 🤷‍♂️
    • Got mine yesterday during the snow.  I was informed that there is a new rule requiring the MN Fishing Regulations be carried on your boat and that this new rule is not documented in the Regs.  Anyone know if this is fact or just a kindly recommendation?