• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Early Spring Trip to Woody's!!!

Hey fellow LETS members....

Woody called the other night and offered this deal-

Lodging at F.R. Woody's for Thursday through Saturday nights April 1-3, PLUS FREE guiding by Woody for the whole time we are there. $100.

If anyone is interested post here ASAP. He opened it up to other prostaffers plus LETS guys (Statewide and Metro).

Walleye, Pike and Crappie are all open up there at that time.

whaddya say?

No idea Chris. I'm guessing ATV's or sleds at that time. I would think trucks would be out that late in the season. Maybe give Woody a call.

I don't have the answers, just putting out a feeler to guage interest here.

I'm going to try to talk to Woody tonight at the show. I can't make it, but I'm trying to talk Pete Riola into organizing it since he sounds like he wants to go, so Chris, if your still interested, I'll let him know and go from there.

Everything has been confirmed!
I can't go either but Pete will be coordinating everything. $100 bucks for the weekend this includes lodging for Thurs, Fri and Sat nights, Woody will be guiding you guys on both Sat and Sun. He might also be fishing with you on Friday if he can get everything taken care of by then.

Woody runs a first class operation and he knows Rainy like the back of his hand. If you can make it you are guaranteed to have a great time.

Totally bummed out that I can't make it.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]
Marcum
Otter Outdoors

[This message has been edited by Tom Herman (edited 03-05-2004).]