• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Leading Edge Tournament Series 2004

It's almost time to sign up for this years LETS (Leading Edge Tournament Series), the official tournament series of Fishing Minnesota.com.

The lakes that have been chosen offer some of Minnesota’s finest diverse fisheries.

From the Bass, panfish and walleye waters of the Le Homme Dieu Chain to the Big pike, walleye and trout waters of Pokegama, this years events will challenge all who enter.

To throw in a twist to this years LETS, there will be a "Mystery" tournament held in the Bemidji area. During this event, 2 lakes will be drawn at random from within a 20 mile radius of Bemidji. This will offer a fair playing field since pre-fishing will be a useless endeavor. One lake will be fished on Saturday and the second on Sunday. Anglers will need to use their creativity and general knowledge to do well here.

Last but not least...Cass Lake. Cass will be home to a PWT event this spring prior to our event, but Cass is still home to good numbers of Bass, Pike, Muskie and Panfish.

This will be an exciting year, don't miss out. Registrations begin soon and the league is open to the first 15 teams.

Contact LETS President Chuck Nordahl at
[email protected] for more information.

See ya there!

Teams are signing up and reserving their spots. We have some openings yet, so now is the time to think summer!
It should be noted that three team members are going to be hosting these events and we are free to camp out on their property.

Cluelessfisherman (Ethan) is hosting the Bemidji and Cass Lake events.
Ron B is allowing us to camp on his property for the Alexandria event.
And Tom is working on having people on some property near Grand Rapids for the Pokegama event.

It's practically free!! unless you choose lodging elsewhere.

I know I and other LETS teams cannot wait for summer!!

Click here for more information and rules:
http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum30/HTML/003691.html

Things are moving along!

We've got some LETS sponsors coming in.

I spoke to Mark Cook, owner of Bluewater Bait in Bemidji, and all LETS participants receive a 15% discount on all bait and terminal tackle for the Bemidji mystery AND Cass Lake events!

Also Jeff Beckwith at Scenic Tackle is giving away an assorted 25 pack of the Pro Series Jigs to the winner of the largest
fish on each event! From the sounds of it, these jigs are going to be a hot ticket!

Dennis Steele, Dan Wood, Lloyd Pearson:
Today, I am shipping each of you the 1st. place prizes from Catch-N Tackle for the first three of your LETS tournaments.

Prizes for the remaining other tournaments will follow.

Thanks for your holding these events... and allowing Catch-N Tackle to be a sponsor!
Catch'n
Dave Hoggard

------------------
Fishermen are catch-n on
Catch'n Tackle
For Bass, Walleye, Pike, Lakers, Trout, Panfish
Used by FishingMN Family

Thank you Dave!

This is the best prize line up in LETS history! Get signed up now to be part of all the fun. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ChuckN (edited 04-02-2004).]

Thanks Dave, and thanks for sponsoring the LETS Southern League!

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

[This message has been edited by LuckyFish (edited 04-03-2004).]

Thanks Dave,
Hope you didn't send it to the wrong guy.I can't gaurantee that all that tackle won't end up "lost" in my boat somewhere! smile.gif