• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MilleLacs slot size

Are walleyes over the slot limit, going to be allowed to be weighed? There may be a problem with this if so, traveling across the lake to the HQ from your secret location with an over the slot eye in your vehicle could get you in trouble regardless if you intend to let it go or not, I doubt they will believe you, and Im sure they are going to be watching.

Rick: What would you suggest doing in the event a monster eye is caught?

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

Frozenminnow, They will only weigh legal fish. As far as the monsters I guess it's up to the individual. Would I keep a 29" that I normally would't think twice about CPR( outside my personal slot), for a chance at a trophy? No. It wouldn't bother me if someone did though.

I wonder if they would have a immediate weigh-in on trophy fish and a hole they could go back in. If I was fishing relatively close to the HQ and had a large cooler, probably could do a succesful CPR if it could be wieghed right away and I could go back to fishin.

Good question!!

Brian

[This message has been edited by BDR (edited 01-22-2004).]