• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

METRO L.E.T.S. '04 (Leading Edge Tournament Series)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FishinFix,
My wife and I fished the Metro league last year. This year however, she has quite a few scheduling conflicts with the dates. I will be looking for a new partner. I live in Coon Rapids and many of this year's lakes are close by. If interested, I would like to secure a spot ASAP since last years members can register before March 1.

[This message has been edited by wounded minnow (edited 03-07-2004).]

[This message has been edited by wounded minnow (edited 03-07-2004).]

We have two people interested that are looking for partners with boats. Feel free to contact them directly or contact myself if your looking for a partner and we can hopefully get you a partner.

[email protected]

Hello,
My coworker directed me to this league... I'm new to the area and would love to get involved. However, I don't have a boat!
Does anyone need a fishing partner? Email me and we can talk.

[email protected]

-Alina

FishinFix
IceLeaders Family
posted 02-23-2004 02:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you or anyone you know is looking for a half way decent angler to join this series with, I'm your guy. The only problem I have is I don't have a boat. Please let me know if you hear anything. Thank You

Email me if your interested in contacting FishnFix, not sure if he wants his email posted.

LET's get the entries in guys! We are hoping to have a full league this year.

We do have openings for new teams, but openings are limited. Get your entry fee's in before the league fills up for the year.

Great way to learn some new techniques, fish new water, have a great time, and compete for some great prizes and $.

LETS GO FISHING!
Leading Edge Tournament Series (Metro Division)

I'd love to join in but I can't make Saturday's at all. It conflicts with church. I might stop by the Mississippi contest and check it out when it's in Anoka. I'll bring my camera. But ya gotta remind me!

Tom,
We only have payment from 4 teams, but I think we have about 10 teams that have stated they plan to sign-up.

There is one team for sure that I know won't be fishing from last year, two teams combined to one, and that catfish guy who went to statewide smile.gif, so we do have a few openings for new teams...

Get your entries in guys if you want to reserve your spot for '04. Those spots could go quick once the weather starts warming a bit and people start thinking open water.

We sent our check in (Team Jighead) and I just confirmed that some buddies will forming a team and sending a check this week.

Should be a great year! Looking forward to fishing some new water and getting to know everyone better.

Get those entries in if you want to reserve your spot. We are planning on a full league this year. 3 new teams have registered already with more expected.

7 teams paid - 8 to go...

2004 Application

Please Make Checks Payable to "LETS METRO FISHING TOURNAMENT".

Click Here for 2004 Application

[This message has been edited by Dan Wood (edited 03-04-2004).]

Here are the 8 teams that are paid as of today.

Walleye Wackers
Steve / Dan Wood

Pro Tillers
Mike Oneill / Mike Peploe

Jighead
Rob Fritze / Craig Esselman

Rob Ruda / Terry Jacobson

Chris Neises / Andy Cocherell

Two Men in a Boat
Chad Johnson / Nick Pearson

Bob N Stovetop
Chris Kaye / Bob Brula

Lance / John

Who else from last year is planning to sign up? We are getting a lot of new teams. I'm expecting another entry this week for another new team. Down to 6 openings...

Lunker, Lucky, Scott/Jim, Bill/Marty, Thom/Mike??

Sorry Dan I won't be able to make it this year due to work schedule, and home remodeling. If anyone wants to learn a little more about Madison Lake I will make room for some prefishing trips. I live in Mankato which is very close to Madison.

------------------
Good Luck & Good Fishing. Lucky

Okay, 10 teams in, only 5 spots left for 2004!

Glad to see you guys back Lunker. Lucky, too bad you can't fish this year, we will have to hook up down on Madison this summer sometime.

Walleye Wackers
Steve / Dan Wood

Pro Tillers
Mike Oneill / Mike Peploe

Jighead
Rob Fritze / Craig Esselman

Rob Ruda / Terry Jacobson

Chris Neises / Andy Cocherell

Two Men in a Boat
Chad Johnson / Nick Pearson

Bob N Stovetop
Chris Kaye / Bob Brula

Lance / John

Matt Johnson / BDR

Balsam Lake Bandits
Andrew / Larkin

[This message has been edited by Dan Wood (edited 03-15-2004).]

I am interested but need to know if their is a minimum age. I'm 42 but my fishin pardner is 15. Didn't see anything about it in the rules. Thanks.

Ron