• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS 04 Roll Call

Just heard from Mr. Clean that him and Wastewater are only fishing the Metro this year, not Statewide.

Turns out 3 of the statewide dates conflict with the Metro league and there is no way for them to commit to it with that many conflicts.

Here is the current line up.
1)Paul/Cory
2)CD/Aaron
3)Tom/Dennis
4)Steve/Ron
5)Ron/Doug
6)Jeremy/Jeff
7)Grabs/Shawn

That leaves only 8 spots left and its still only february.
I think she will fill fast this year so get your dues in to reserve your spot! smile.gif

Dues can be mailed to:

Dennis Steele
826 Stoughton Ave.
Chaska,MN 55318

------------------
Minnesota River Guided Fishing
www.mnriverguidedfishing.com
[email protected]
NPAA #863

Team change anouncement. Paul Waldowski has decided to go for the win this year, so has added me to the team, but so as not to hurt Cory's feeling, we have invited him along to clean our fish. =)
Looking foward to meeting you all, Chuck you may remember me from a tourney I fished with Paul a couple years ago. It was the windy day when your boat got kinda beat up:(

[ This area reserved for Cory's reply ...........................................................................................................................................................]
-Kevin

Aaaah!! No Cory? Are you serious? Please tell me you are splitting off to form a new team and you'll still be at all the events?

LETS without Cory? Mr.www.athomeatthebarintheboat.com

Please say it ain't so!!