• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LETS 04 Roll Call

Inspired by a previous post......

Who's all in for 2004?

1)Tom/Dennis
2)Chuck/Aaron
3)Team Clueless
4)Paul/Anti-Crash
5)Chris/Shawn
6)Ron/StoneCold
7)Ron/Doug
8)Jeremy/Jeff
9)Matt/Partner

Who else??

[This message has been edited by Tom Herman (edited 03-24-2004).]

CD was wiped out by the latest issues on the site, so this is the new me.

Don't worry Mayfly, we have you on the list as you showed a lot of interest last summer. Plenty of time to find a partner and we'll start up a partner page too.

I will be getting the LETS stuff up, hopefully tomorrow with all the updated info. Waiting for some emails from Clueless and Dennis.

Lets bring this to the top.

There's a couple teams we haven't heard from. Bob, Capt. Josh?? Mr. Clean you still in?

Please let us know cause I'm getting inquiries from people who want to join this summer.

Chuck,
I would say come up with a date for returns to get dues in to Dennis, then open it up to first come first served...thats what we've done in the past. How many have inquired?

Aby and I are NOT returning next season. Aby wants to use her vacation time and money to travel to some other parts of the country this year. I can't make the first event due to my daughter's HS graduation. I will watch the board for opportunities to fill in as a sub for the other 3 events. I've really enjoyed the league these past three summers and hope to be back in 2005.

It was posted that at least the deposit needed to be turned in by February 10!! It spells it out in the rules forum along with Dennis' address to mail the checks.

We'll get ours in shortly, but since I'm the Prez I think it's obvious.... grin.gif