• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can someone give me some more details on the ICE series..I went to the HSOforum and just wondering about how many people fish, and some general ideas about the circuits, I would like to fish one or two expecailly the one on LOW this year

Bucks-n-ducks

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

First off, it isn't really a circuit. There are four individual events. There are also two smaller local events that aren't advertisied, unless they've changed their minds.

The ICE Series Burntside Laker Bash and The ICE Series West Battle LETS Event are the two smaller ones.

We're planning on having a minimum of 100 people at each of the 4 main events.

The contest goes from 8am to 2 pm on Staurday. The Weigh-ins start at 2 pm. The Brats, fish fry, and other food is served during and after weigh-ins. The trophies are given out, tons of prizes are drawn for, then we start hands on testing of the new gear. Pro Staff will be available right there to help everyone out as they wish.

I mean we will actually be fishing right there testing out the new products, gear, depth finders, fish houses, underwater viewing systems, augers, tackle, etc.

It's a very good possibility that Denny's on Winnie will be putting on a Fish Fry for us the evening of Saturday, Jan. 10th to cap the Evening festivities off.

Weather permitting we will be heading out in groups with Pro Staff on Sunday morning at our own pace of course.

The ICE Series will be like bringing the Forums here to life.

http://IceLeaders.com
Click it for all the details and join in today.

Well said Rick. I'd like to add that we do have more fun and we will help rookies and hardcores alike catch fish and learn about some new ice fishing tactics, products and strategies.